Friday, May 27, 2011

The Beginning! & NOTD :)

I have been thinking about starting this blog for quite some time now. So today I woke up and decided today was the day. I have so many exciting things going on in my life right now that I feel the need to share. :) For starters, I'm getting married August 6th to my best friend. We are very excited to officially start our life together. It's so much fun looking at apartments, furniture, home decor, and deciding what we want our place to look like. I have recently developed a slight obsession with cookbooks. I can't wait to bake and cook in our new place! Especially on our copper Williams Sonoma pots n pans MIL & FIL to be are getting us for our wedding gift. Words cannot describe how excited I am for those! Yaaay.


Got both of these for like 12 bucks on ebay :) Looooove ebay.

Some other obsessions that will be shared on this page is nail polish. I have an ever growing collection! I can't get enough of the stuff. I will try to do a NOTD at least once a week.





4 comments:

  1. I want to get Lucky Lucky Lavender!! It's such a happy summery color :)

    And welcome to the blogging world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! :D It is such a pretty color. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the colour of the OPI nailpolish!!! Gorgeous!

    www.agnesbeautycorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete