Saturday, May 28, 2011

Spring favorites & NOTD

I wanted to create a post about some products that I have recently tried. I am pretty much a junkie when it comes to makeup, hair and skin products, etc. I almost never buy the same thing twice. Unless I reaaaally love it. So here are some of my great recent finds (that I would definitely use again!) :D







Alba- This will be my go-to spring/summer moisturizer. It smells amazing! Definitely not the typical sunscreen smell. I got this lil' goodie at Whole Foods, but I think this brand is also available at Target. $9.99
Organix Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo & Conditioner- Definitely made my hair very soft and smooth. Smells yummy too. Purchased at a drugstore for $7.99 each.
Moroccan Oil- By far, the best hair product I have EVER tried. Great on your skin too. I think what really got me hooked on this was the smell [AMAZE]. Retails around $35-40ish (totally worth it, believe me.) depending on where you go. Sold in salons.
Evian Mineral Water Facial Spray- I got the mini of this - I wasn't sure if I would like it all that much but have always wanted to try it. Love! So refreshing. I generally use this after I put on moisturizer or after washing my face before bed. I got this at Whole Foods for $5.99. I've seen the larger bottles at Ulta and Sephora for $10-15.
Philosophy Never Let Them See You Shine Primer- Really love the velvety smooth finish of this primer. I have tried many and this one is one of my favorites. Bought this at Ulta for $20.
Jason Age Renewal with Vit. E- Being 26, I'm not really concerned about wrinkles just yet.. Maybe prevention if anything.. But I bought this for the vitamin E and because it was CHEAP. I think I paid around $6 bucks for this, and I can see that it will last a longggg time. I use this at night, and when I wake up my face is so smooth. It also claims to be "natural" which is a plus in my book, but some of the ingredients look a little sketchy. So we'll see! :)

...and of course, my NOTD :) I really love this color. I'm even considering wearing it for my wedding mani/pedi. It has a pink shimmer to it, but I couldn't seem to capture that on my camera.

>

No comments:

Post a Comment