Friday, October 21, 2011

Five Things Friday

My angel child, Philbert, has the best kitty profile! He thinks he owns our bed. This is where he spends most of his time either snoozing or looking out the window. I have to take a lint roller to my {white} duvet cover daily. I can always tell where he had been laying, lol.


My favorite wedding picture in my favorite frame. I looooove it. I bought it on sale from Macy's.


I bought these peegee {?} hydrangeas from farmers market literally weeks ago. They dried up so pretty that I decided to cut them short and put them in a smaller vase. I know they are dead, but I thought it would look weird with no water.


My new iPhone case came in the mail the other day. I love it! Although, I feel like it would look better on a black one instead {I have white}.


As much as I love dark nail polish this time of year, I was craving something feminine. I opted for a color I hadn't used yet, Opi's Passion. It did not disappoint. :)


Happy weekend! :D

1 comment: