Friday, December 16, 2011

Five Things Friday

It is not even technically winter yet and my hands are already so dry. For the past week or so, I have been using this hand cream that I bought a while ago and forgot about. It really works well!



One of my favorite things about cold weather is warm, pretty sweaters. I bought these from Loft and Jcrew. Can't wait to wear them. :)



Nothing better than a pretty color that goes with any outfit. This is Opi's Step Right Up. Probably one of my favorites.



The other day I went to my Parent's house to do some online shopping for my Mom. She gave me this stuff. OMG. It completely changed my hair after just one use! It has never felt so silky and soft. I want to get the shampoo now.



Ever since I got married, I have been addicted to greek yogurt. For a while I was buying the Fage with honey kind, but decided to try a new brand with less sugar. This Chobani brand is so yum! And has half of the sugar {just the vanilla}.



Happy Friday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment