Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Spring lust list

1. Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer with spf 20. I have never tried this, but have heard nothing but good things about it. I love a good tinted moisturizer for summer. Hopefully it will be worth the splurge. 2. I recently purchased Mrs Meyers hand soap in lavender, and it is the most amazing stuff ever. I actually look forward to washing my hands now. Lol. So I went on the website and was so excited to see that they have candles! I think I will be ordering this in the next couple of days. I also bought the laundry detergent in lemon verbena, and I very happily did laundry all day yesterday. So needless to say, I am completely obsessed with this brand. I plan on replacing every cleaning product I own with Mrs Meyers! 3. TB flip flops. Need I say more?? :) 4. I have heard really great things about American Cream conditioner from Lush. I think I will just buy the smaller bottle first to see if it lives up to the hype. 5. Chanel le vernis in dragon. This red is so pretty! Dark just enough and not too bright. Can't wait to try this one out.

No comments:

Post a Comment