Thursday, June 21, 2012

June 2012 Birchbox

Yeah, this is way late! But I still wanted to share. :) June's Birchbox was a really good one. However, when I first opened it {and for the first time in a while it was a surprise as to what was in my box!} I was less than thrilled. But as I tried the products I found myself really enjoying them. I am also pretty glad I didn't get that zip lock bag thing. What the heck were they thinking with that?! Anyway- here is what was in my box. What I loved- Jouer tinted moisturizer {oil free} with spf 20. There hasn't been a Jouer product that I have not loved, actually. I never heard of the brand until I started getting Birchboxes. Everything has been amazing! But this moisturizer is just fantastic. It has really great coverage and feels light at the same time. I appreciate that it is oil free as I have an oily t-zone, but still ended up with a shiny forehead a couple hours later. I guess I should give in to a finishing powder! Stainiac cheek and lip stain . This is super similar to benetint, but this has more of a gel-like consistency. ModCloth Headband. I was a little unsure about this when I initially saw it. But I tried it on and it is so adorable and so '50s! It has a flexible wire inside so you wrap it around your head and twist to secure it. Love this. I have not tried the self- tanning towels, I am not a fan of those kinds of products. The mineral sunblock was okay except that it turned my face ghost white! All in all, a great box in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment