Friday, February 22, 2013

Friday!

For some reason I have only been posting on Fridays this month. Hah! Not sure why, but I guess it's better than nothing. The Husband took a personal day for Monday, so I am pretty happy for a 3 day weekend with him. We also have our nephew's birthday party on Saturday - definitely looking forward to that as well!

Here are a couple of things I have been excited about this week-


I mean really. How pretty is this?!



I have been shopping on Amazon and Etsy quite a bit lately, and I recently purchased this Laduree pastry book. It just came in the mail this morning, and I am just in love with it. The cover is some sort of velvet/suede material, and has gold trim. Such a pretty little book. I can't wait to make macarons and other goodies from these recipes!

I've also decided that after seeing how stunning this book was that I needed the mate to it. The Savory book {this one being the Sucre, of course}. I'll have to order that one soon!
I just love pretty little books..



I also found these on Etsy from a Scottish lady in France. They are vintage copper kitchen canisters with sucre, cafe, and the on them. So pretty! They match our copper pots & pans great.

Bon weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment