Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Wedding Countdown: 3 Days!

I can't believe my wedding is this Saturday! Wow. I am really excited, but starting to get a little nervous. I went to my final dress fitting yesterday, and it fit, thank God. That was my fourth time going in and it just wasn't right until yesterday. My shoes and clutch came in the mail a couple days ago. I was a little worried that the color wouldn't match up right, but they will look good. The clutch is slightly brighter than my shoes, but I really doubt it will be that noticeable.





Clutch: Nordstrom



Shoes: DSW



Wedding day nails: Opi's Who needs a prince?



Oh yeah. Our first dinner together at the new place. Lol. We pick up our kitchen table tomorrow! Whole foods rotisserie chicken is yummmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment