Thursday, July 28, 2011

Last night out as a single girl!

I have been so busy lately (& sick!) that I have been neglecting my blog. Hopefully I can go back to my normal posting habits pretty soon here. We start to move into our apartment on Monday, August 1st, and then the wedding is that Saturday. I can't believe how fast time has gone by! I am so excited and anxious to get into our new place and decorate. Last Friday I went out with my FSIL and my best friend to celebrate. It was the perfect low-key night. We went to get manicures and pedicures, then went out to this great new restaurant called Zazios for dinner and drinks. It was a great night! :)

Lobster Ravioli was so good!


Cosmo





Bellini Martini. Delish.


OPI's Strawberry Margarita for my manicure! I love this color!

No comments:

Post a Comment