Saturday, November 5, 2011

Recents

Happy Saturday! Today is going to be such a busy day for Hubs and I. First, he wants to go to the Fiat dealership to see if he can trade in his 500 for a black automatic.. Or see when the Abarth comes out. Right now he has a gray manual, which he is getting really tired of driving. After that we are off to the in-laws to get the Mariner all cleaned up and ready to sell. Then I get to study for the rest of the day as I have 2 exams on Tuesday. What fun. Hopefully I can get a lot reviewed tonight so that I can relax a little tomorrow. :)

Decided to stock up on Christmas candles from Bath & Body Works. Can't wait to burn these, they smell YUMMM.


Recent OPI purchases. Suzi takes the wheel, uh oh roll down the window, warm and fozzie, and rally pretty pink.

Got all of these China Glaze on sale for 3.99 at Ulta! Super shimmery and way prettier in person. Ahoy, light house, and white cap.

This is Essie A-list. Gorgeous red, but a little patchy and had to use 3 coats.

My baby boy. Why do kitties ALWAYS look so perfectly snuggled when they sleep? I want to squeeze him! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment