Monday, November 21, 2011

Weekend

This was the first weekend in a while where I didn't have homework.. Which was WONDERFUL! On Friday husband gave in and we bought our Christmas tree {he thinks it's way too early}. Lol. We had a few ornaments to put on it, but we need to buy more. Saturday we went to a going away party for my cousin who is going into the army, then Sil and Bil came over to hang out and we watched Bridesmaids. On Sunday Husband and I went to the mall, and he bought me an early Christmas present! I have been wanting a pair of Revas for a while, so I was excited to get a pair. I think I want them in silver, too! I also got my Christmas cards from Papyrus {obsessed with that store!}. I had on Essie's Smokin Hot. Love this color. Sorry if this is a bit choppy, I'm trying to hurry up as I have to get to my chem lab pretty soon here. Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. I tried to comment on this earlier but on my phone it wouldn't let me :/

    Cute Christmas Cards!!!!

    ReplyDelete