Tuesday, July 17, 2012

July 2012 birchbox!

I loved this box. This might be one of my favorite boxes to date. Lots of surprises and fun things to try.

What I loved:
-Annick Goutal Eau d'Hadrien. I LOVE this! I'm actually thinking about purchasing it. Really fresh and citrus-y.
-Boscia BB cream. I've never tried a bb cream but apparently they are amazing. This stuff is just that! My only complaint about it is that you really have to rub it in good. Where you apply it leaves little clumps of cream, kind of weird. It's also a little gray looking at first, but it adjusts to your skin color.
-Color Club Blue Ming. Super pretty turquoise! Can't wait to use this. Great summer color.
-Stila lip glaze. I was hoping to get this- its full size! Really shimmery and pretty.
-Tea Forte minteas. These are so yummy and have a lemon flavor. I'm surprised how much I liked these. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment