Wednesday, September 5, 2012

August Glossybox


This is a little late- oops! But I really wanted to do a review because it was such a great box.
Here is what was in my box:
1. Biolage exquisite oil replenishing treatment. This is a great product, but I got this for free at Ulta a couple of weeks ago. My only complaint about these kind of boxes is that they often include items like this {and perfume samples) that you can get for free at any makeup counter.
2. Ellis Faas milky lips. This was a pleasant surprise! A full sized product - worth 35 bucks! I really love the texture and feel of this. It is sooo creamy. The only thing about it-- I got the most horrible shade of brown. It's like a beige toffee. But I liked the feel of it so much that I might order it in another shade.
3. Illamasqua nail varnish. Another pleasant surprise! Full sized product worth 14 bucks! I see this brand everywhere but I have never purchased anything from them. I am really excited to try this! It's also a great color for fall. YAY.
4. Ole Henriksen truth serum. LOVED this. Smells great and made my skin feel really smooth and evened out.
5. Touch in Sol feel like honey moon skin base. I have been using this in place of moisturizer and primer. So far, so good!

Overall, I really enjoyed what was in this box. I am always happy to try new brands!

No comments:

Post a Comment