Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Vacation pics: part 2

These are the rest of the pictures from my trip. I honestly feel a little sad looking at them! I am really missing up north. It was such a great time, but I always feel like we weren't there long enough.

 My brother is a flight instructor so he flew his plane up to the Harbor Springs Airport so we could go up and see the bay. It was my first time flying in a small plane- fun and a little scary! But so beautiful to see the lake and the surrounding areas.

My favorite: mint chocolate chip! {with opi my very first knockwurst}

Heaven.

Our awesome little car + sunset 

I LOVE these old tiled ceilings in all of the stores in Petoskey!
Ready for take off!

Husband: L, Brother: R

Harbor Springs

Little Traverse Bay + Lake Michigan. Stunning.
Dad, Mom, and Brother

Mom in front of the Grand Hotel on Mackinac Island

We are obsessed with Fustini's Balsalmic vinegar, so we made sure to stock up!


No comments:

Post a Comment