Tuesday, October 30, 2012

October Glossybox and Birchbox



Even though they neglected to send me the enzyme facial scrub {or whatever it was},
I really liked a couple products from this box.
I have heard of Carol's Daughter - but never tried anything from the brand. This lotion is pretty fabulous. I LOVE the scent- warm and sweet is the best way I can describe it. I also like that it doesn't have any nasty parabens, and the fact that it is not tested on animals. Bonus points in my book!
The ModelCo lipstick/lipgloss duo was another great item. The lipstick is like a brownish nude color and has a nice texture. The lipgloss is a really pretty peachy pink that reminds me of Nars Turkish Delight. I like these layered together.
I am not going to sugar coat it - but this box was the absolute worst. I am not going to complain though, it is only 10 bucks. I suppose my only issue is that I feel like most of these items are things that you can get for free at makeup counters or sephora/ulta.
I did however really like the tea and the luna bars. I will actually purchase these items when
 I go grocery shopping. The DDF cleanser was okay - it has a gross chemically smell and I haven't noticed any change in my skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment