Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Cole Haan oxford wingtips



Maybe I am not a normal female, but I don't normally get this excited about a pair of shoes {Except for maybe my black patent Louboutin's. Which I am still afraid to wear!}.
 I am in love with my new purchase!

While out shopping with my husband and mother in law after Christmas, we wandered over to the shoe area in Nordstrom. My husband pointed these out and I was intrigued by how different they were. I would have never picked out a blue pair of shoes for myself. Let alone oxford wingtips. But I knew they had to come home with me. I was a little worried as to what I would wear with them, and so far I am surprised at how versatile they are. 

So, needless to say, my husband will be picking out my shoes from now on {Haha, maybe}. 
He has far better taste than I do when it comes to footwear. :-)



Admiring my new shoes at Best Buy, haha. L-O-V-E.
Horrible quality iPhone pic! But it's all I had.
I desperately need a full length mirror, too..

I am wearing a gray wool cowl neck sweater from Loft, Joe's jeans,
Zara coat, and my new oxfords!  {On sale here!}

No comments:

Post a Comment