Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Hello 2013!

I have only posted on here 3 times within the last 2 months! Oops. I'm not really sure why. I guess I just have not had much motivation and have been more into spending time with my hubby and family during the break. It has been very relaxing and enjoyable! So this is just a bunch of photos from over Christmas vacation. I should have done this at least a week ago. Haha. 


Peppermint hot cocoa in my Christmas Starbucks mug.
Bright red lipstick on Christmas day. Also wearing my new faux mink scarf from
 Restoration Hardware that my in laws got for me. Love it!
Partridge in a Pear Tree salt & pepper shakers from PB.
Downtown all pretty with Christmas lights.
I made peppermint truffles for Christmas Eve & Day. They turned out pretty good!
Mom & I on Christmas day
Bought these on sale a couple days after Christmas {Hubby even picked them out.
 He has a good eye for shoes!}. Dying to wear them!



Some of my favorite christmas gifts:

Burberry lippies from my in laws! LOVE! The formula on these is just wonderful.
So easy to wear!
The colors are {L-R}: dusty rose #10, tea rose #08, & nude beige #01.
From my Brother. He totally spoiled me this year!! Just GORGEOUS!!
The lipsticks are spanish pink and indian rose. They glide on like butter and have a
sweet vanilla scent. Not to mention the packaging is just fabulous. LOVE.
The nail polish is carnal red. Beautiful color! I haven't tried this yet, but I have heard
amazing things about the nail polish line.
 I have a feeling this is the start of a Tom Ford cosmetics obsession. While it is all quite
pricey, you definitely get what you pay for. I'll do a review later on these. 


Holiday nails:

Zoya holly. I got this last year in a birch box and never tried it. Super pretty!
Zoya is becoming a favorite of mine. As far as ingredients go, this is a good as it gets and
they don't do any animal testing. The lasting power is like nothing I have ever experienced.
NYE nails: Zoya ziv. Another stunner! 

No comments:

Post a Comment