Saturday, February 18, 2012

Kiehls creme de corps and Notd

I have never tried a kiehls product that I did not like. Creme de corps is no exception. My skin has become itchy and super sensitive this winter, so I wanted to find a new moisturizer. Everything I have tried thus far has been greasy and left me feeling sticky. After reading review after review on the Nordstrom website, I decided to jump on the bandwagon. I bought the 4.2 ounce bottle just to try out in case I didn't like it. But as it turns out, I really really really love this stuff. It is super moisturizing and leaves my skin feeling amazingly soft. I will definitely be purchasing the big bottle soon. It truly is one of the best moisturizers that I have ever used.

I also wanted to share a pic of my mani from the other day: china glaze sea spray. Beautiful!

Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment