Saturday, February 4, 2012

More recent purchases..

I have been on a bit of a shopping binge lately. Probably because I cannot remember the last time I even did some *serious* shopping.
Here are a few things I picked up:

- Chanel eyeliner in espresso and vitalumiere aqua foundation. Love both of these! But the foundation is probably the BEST I have ever used. No exaggeration. This stuff is incredible and lasts all day. So even though it was 45 bucks {!!!}, it is well worth it.. and will last a long time {a little goes a long way}. My skin feels amazing from it!
- I have needed jeans for such a long time, so I decided to go to the outlet Neiman Marcus to see what they had. I really wanted a pair of skinny jeans to fit into my boots, so I ended up with these Seven For All Mankind Roxanne jeans. They fit great and are really comfortable. Just need to get them hemmed now since they are so long.
- I went to Victoria's Secret again to get more long sleeves thermal tees. I love these! They are so comfortable and fit perfect. I also picked up 2 short sleeved tees, 2 pair of black leggings, and undies. I didn't post a picture of the undies for obvious reasons.. And black leggings are pretty generic, so no need for a picture of those. :)
- I've been wanting a light colored purse for a long time. I normally use a black leather one.. But wanted something different for spring and summer. I got this coach bag on sale at Parisian and I love it! It is so huge... Way bigger than my other bag and has purple lining. You can't tell from the picture, but each C has really pretty gold stitching.

And my Philbert, who loves to tear up tissue paper.

Happy weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment