Tuesday, February 28, 2012

New hair

In December, I decided to get rid of my blond highlights and go back to my natural dark brown hair. But since last summer, I've been wanting to try the ombré hair. I know it's technically "out" but I just don't care, lol. I'm really excited to do this.

The first picture {with my Dad} is how my hair looks right now. The picture of Lilly Aldridge is EXACTLY how I want it to look. Really natural, soft, and not super light. I think if there is too much of a contrast, it looks harsh {think Drew Barrymore when she had it. Yuck}. I have also seen some ombré styles that look brassy.. That is exactly what I don't want. But I'm confident that my hair stylist will do a great job.

My appointment is Friday, so I'll be sure to post an after pic!

Image via pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment