Monday, July 18, 2011

Belated Birchbox Review

I guess I have been pretty busy lately with all of this wedding stuff and I completely forgot to do a post about the July Birchbox. I can't even remember when I got it, last week sometime.. I already disposed of the box so I will just show what came inside. :)


{Description of products taken from Birchbox website}

Philosophy Purity Made Simple One Step Facial Cleanser: The award-winning, one-step daily facial cleanser removes makeup, cleanses, tones and lightly hydrates the skin.

Redken Shine Flash Glistening Mist: Redken’s signature Shine-On Complex has antioxidant-rich camelina oil and vitamin B5 to condition strands. It smoothes the surface of hair to give you a mirror-like finish.

Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse / Multi-Usage Dry Oil: A blend of six different essential oils, including Sweet Almond, Camellia, Hazelnut, and Macadamia, this multi-purpose oil hydrates skin and gives it a velvety sheen. In addition to the natural reparative plant oils, the formula also includes a good dose of healing vitamin E.
{Can't wait to try this!!}

Zoya Pandora {Touch Collection}: All Zoya’s polishes are formulated without toluene, formaldehyde, DBP, and camphor, so you never need to worry about what you’re putting on your nails. They also last about 50 percent longer than other brands—after a full week of wear, you’ll still be chip-free.

This is the first Zoya I have used. I really like it! Pandora is like a silvery rose. It only needed one coat too! The formula is fantastic. They claim to be a natural nailpolish, which is great- but I will have to investigate that. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment