Saturday, July 16, 2011

The Perfect Red.

Red is -by far- my favorite color to wear on my nails. So classic and goes with any outfit. I have probably 10+ reds in my collection right now... Maybe more actually, that was just a guess. I am always on the hunt for the perfect shade- dark or bright, and everything in between. I have recently been searching for a bright red that wasn't too orange-y and I think I found it! In fact, this will be my new go-to red. Essie's Fifth Avenue is perfection. {Btw, I LOVE that you can now buy Essies at drugstores and Target! So convenient. I get 20% off at Rite Aid too so I can get them for like 6.50!}




And some new beauties I picked up!

Smokin Hot
Bahama Mama
Fun in the Gondola
Mint Candy Apple

{I was shopping at Neiman's with Mom last week and the girl ringing us up had on this gorgeous color that I was trying to figure out what it was. So I asked her and she said Essie Smokin Hot.. Then she went on and on about how much she loved it. Yay! I already have that, now I can't wait to try it!}

No comments:

Post a Comment