Thursday, June 16, 2011

Happy Day :D

So this morning I was leaving the salon after getting my hair done.. and Fiance called to tell me that he had been hired direct at Chrysler!! {He is/was a contract employee} YAY!! Literally the best thing that could have happened for us. This means more job security and better benefits {oh, and a raise :D}. Couldn't ask for more. We are truly BLESSED! I am so proud of him.

... And in other exciting news- I got my first Birchbox today! I love this, seriously. What a great idea. Only $10 bucks a month and it came with a full sized product that retails for about $30! Normally these come in the mail around the 10th of every month, but I signed up late so got it late. I wasn't even expecting to get the June box. :)






How gorg is that blush?? :) And it is FULL size!

In every Birchbox a card is included describing all of the items:
Kate Spade Twirl
Kiehl's Ultra Facial Oil Free Lotion {Can't wait to try this. Not even in stores yet!}
Laura Geller Baked Blush n' Brighten
Xen- Tan Deep Bronze Luxe {Tinted self tanner}
Herban Essentials Orange Towelettes

...I thought I'd throw in a NOTD in here, too. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment