Monday, June 27, 2011

Braziliant NOTD & recent purchases

This weekend Fiance and I went shopping for his suit for our wedding. First we went to jcrew. He loved the jackets but absolutely hated the pants! They were all super tapered and short on the bottom. I don't care if that is what the recent trend is.. It looks awful! So we went to Brooks Brothers. He ended up with a black suit that looks amazing on him. The best part was that it was 30% off {and made in USA}! While I waited in the fitting room, the salesman told me about the suit that Fiance was trying on, that it was specifically designed for JFK and how they also did the wardrobe for Mad Men. So I thought that was a kind of interesting tid bit.

Anyhow.. I bought Essie's Braziliant {loving this collection!!} and it is quite lovely! I actually walked into the Lush store, and the sales girl asked me what color it was. I told her, and turns out, she had the same color on too! The formula is pretty wonderful too. I only needed 2 coats. It is actually a little lighter than it appears in these pictures as well.





Speaking of Lush, I had never been in this store and decided to get one of their face masks. I ended up with this:



I can't wait to try this. It has to be kept in the refrigerator and used within 3 weeks. Smells pretty great too! What I like best about this brand is that all {or most?} of their products are handmade and preservative free. They also don't do animal testing, which is a HUGE plus in my book. :)

Fiance and I went to the puma store before we started shopping for his suit. He bought me these and he got the matching ones in gray. He spoils me a little too much.



They are frickin adorable. I love the raw edge! ...I think I will wear these today. :)

1 comment: