Saturday, June 18, 2011

Life is Good.

Yesterday was mine and Fiance's 5 year anniversary. I can't believe how fast time has gone by. We grilled some dinner and had a lazy night together. It was pretty wonderful. :o)

Last weekend I went shopping with my future SIL and got my shower dress. I LOVE it! I got it from jcrew, on sale! It is exactly what I had in mind for my tea party bridal shower. I can't wait to wear it. Now I just need to find some shoes to go with. Thinking white or silver..




I am thinking this for wedding hair {minus bangs}:


Found image here


Fiance and I went to the local pet store to get our little boy some litter. We almost took all 3 of these kitties home! But I don't think Philbert would be too thrilled to have 3 little sisters. Oh, kittens.. Who doesn't love them, really?!!




.. and I found this little guy sleeping! Haha :)




Got these little beauties in the mail a few days ago.. I can't wait to try them.



From L to R:
OPI Midnight in Moscow
Essie Fifth Avenue
OPI La Paz-itively Hot
China Glaze Broken Hearted Crackle
China Glaze For Audrey

Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment